Did you know that once you hit 40 years of age, whether you’re a man or a woman, your body starts aging FASTER than normal? Studies have shown that without the proper nutrients and exercise, your body will age about 6 months EXTRA for every year that passes. Think about that! If you are 40, that means by the time you hit 44 you will LOOK and FEEL 48. And by the time you reach 60, you will LOOK and FEEL 70 YEARS OLD! We see this every day… just look around you.
Did you know that 90% of people over the age of 35 lose enough muscle every year to burn off an additional 4 pounds of body fat? That means you not only lose the only thing on your body that creates shape, tone, and strength—you also gain more fat every year, even if your calories stay the same.
Did you know that all of this is reversible at any age? That there are specific ways to move, eat, and think that tell your brain to STOP this rapid aging process… and even SLOW IT DOWN to the point where you’re aging less than a year for every year? That means you can look younger at 40 than you do at 35… or if you’re like Becky and I, younger at 50+ than we did at 40!
This is not fantasy talk. This does not require a boatload of anti-aging drugs, supplements, or gimmicks. And, this works for anyone, male or female, and works at any age. 35, 45, 55, 65, 75… you name it. The biology is exactly the same.
This System is taught to countless men and women over the years, and it always begins with these 5 key principles you must apply in order to STOP the rapid onset of aging that’s going on right now, reverse it, and begin “aging backwards” by restoring your body’s natural youth hormones.
That said, I have to warn you: What you are about to hear may go against all the conventional diet and exercise advice you’ve been hearing. That’s because the world has, to be utterly frank, gone soft! “Core training”, hot yoga, spin classes, tai chí all of these are just fine, but they won’t slow your aging, and they certainly will never shape your muscles or burn off stubborn body fat. No way!
Want to know the details? Please explore it more in my Old School New Body Review.
What Is Old School New Body?
Steve and Becky Holman, seasoned fitness instructors, created Old School New Body, a downloadable exercise regimen and eating plan.
The training routine was inspired by Vince Gironda, the Iron Guru, an old-school trainer who worked with renowned
Hollywood actors such as Clint Eastwood, Denzel Washington, Carl Weathers, and others.
How Does It Work?
If you are interested in the following, Old School New Body workouts are ideal:
- Stubborn Body Fat Must Be Burned
- Making your joints stronger.
- Slow down the aging process in your body.
- Build and Maintain Lean Muscles
- The F4X exercise regimen is an excellent approach to boost your metabolism and get you back on track to good health.
- When you make this wise decision, you will…
- Wake up energized before the alarm ever goes off
- Rarely if ever be limited by typical “age-related” aches and pains
- Radically alter the shape, tone, and body fat you currently have
- Drop ALL the weight you desire in only 90 minutes per week
- Stop the “insanity” programs that AGE YOU FASTER and start eating and moving in a way that’s proven to defy the aging process
- And So Much More!
- The layout and visuals are a little out of date.
- Has fluff stuff that may have been omitted totally.
- Results take time to appear.
- There isn’t enough attention on nutrition.
So, let’s recap what we’ve learned so far:
- The fastest way to shape your body—lose weight, tone and firm up, and develop age-defying strength, is to use resistance training. NOT cardio…NOT running…and NOT by starving yourself…
- The mistake you absolutely MUST AVOID is to use an exercise system that forces you to start working out more than 90 minutes per week, especially if you’re just getting started. Long workouts age you FASTER!
- The solution is found in an Old School-style of fitness…one that does not demand extra cardio (you get your cardio DURING these super-short sessions)…and one that takes only 90 minutes a week.
- The results have been proven throughout the decades…and now, YOU can have the “Handbook” version of this exact System that we’ve had the good fortune to stumble across!
You must log in to post a comment.